Hetrogenous Communications Technologies
Our mission is to help enterprises create and operate a secure, flexible, and transparent infrastructure for the Internet of Things.
Our proprietary solution scales wireless sensor-chipset solutions, provides a uniform standardized API for cross-embedded devices enabling easy integration to verticals, and guarantees interoperability with existing deployments and technologies.
Technology start-up company in the IoT space, with a strong product portfolio, established clientele, and profitable operations.
- Started out as a Chennai-based company that offers M2M products and solutions for the Indian market.
- Incorporated in Los Angeles, USA in 2006 with the goal of offering its technology solutions and services to the North and South American markets. Hetrogenous achieved its goal by selling 120,000 vehicle tracking devices with overall revenues hitting $10M.
- Sold and merged with Info Spectrum in October 2011 to become a leading global solutions provider specializing in MRO ERP solutions for the aerospace industry.
- Continued as an independent standalone entity focused on addressing the Indian M2M market.
- Partners with clients to help them tap into the “Internet of Things” by introducing new and powerful “Locate→Sense→Interact→Control” applications to expand their user base, access new markets, and improve customer experience.